|Baked Camembert and spinach fusilli pasta are served|
- A half a Camembert round/approx. 125 g
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 clove of garlic, finely sliced
- Pepper and salt
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 200 g fusilli pasta
- 100 g baby leaf spinach (washed)
- Fresh whole nutmeg (optional)
|The Camembert studded with rosemary and garlic, ready for the oven|
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/350 F/gas mark 4.
- Pop the cheese into a little ramekin and scour it slightly, pressing the garlic and 1 sprig of rosemary into the scoured slits of the rind.
- Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of oil and grind a little pepper and salt on top. Pop it into the oven.
- Finely chop the second sprig of rosemary.
- After 3 to 4 minutes, boil the pasta in salted water for about 10 minutes and reserve a little pasta water.
- Sweat the spinach in the same saucepan, with 2 to 3 tablespoons of pasta liquid and 1 teaspoon of oil. This should take less than a minute and it will wilt quite a lot.
- Add back the pasta, chopped rosemary and 15 gratings of fresh nutmeg (if using) and toss well, adding extra seasoning if required, to your own taste.
- Serve in bowls, bring your lusciously oozing baked cheese along to the table too and tuck in.
Baked cheesy pasta goodness!